Monday, October 31, 2011

Love for Fashion at Tumblr

I decided to talk a bit about the blog that inspired me to start one
on my own. Her name is Ashley and she lives in Arkansas. She's
18 years old and setting up for a Fashion Week in her hometown.
I've watched her blog for a long time, and she usually just posts
pictures she likes of clothes, models, designers and sometimes just
random stuff. She does giveaways, which I hope I will do if I get
enough readers daily to do it. I admire her a lot, because she's
a great blogger, but also because she's 18 and setting up a Fashion
Week on her own. She gets contacted by stores, new designers and
they are having her to review their stuff. She's a full time blogger
and she seems like a really cute person. When Fashion Week's all
over the world start, she follows them deeply to give her readers
pictures and information about new designs and even which of our
favorite celebrities that where there and what they wore. I found
inspiration from her to start the blog, and I find inspiration in her
to keep blogging even if no one reads it at all. So if you need inspiration,
fashion tips or information about fashion lately you should go to her
blog and check out her awesome pictures, taste, reviews and maybe
you could enter a give-away contest! Go to; http://loveforfashion.tumblr.com



No comments:

Post a Comment