Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Silky coconut

I'm dying inside right now. I am following this girl on Youtube called; AndreasChoice. She's doing these "do-it-yourself" videos, which I absolutely love. So, she did this DIY-video for a hair-cure, and I had to try it. The ingredients were really easy. Coconut oil and 1 egg. The coconut oil I bought was organic, and I think that was the best you could get. It cost 200 kr (kroner), so it was expensive in my opinion. It was actually made to use in food and such, but the lady in the store told me I could use it on skin, hair and face. So, all you needed was a bowl, coconut oil, 1 egg and a plastic bag. I'm sitting here with a plastic bag on my head right now, and my mom is laughing her ass off... So.

You need;
  • Coconut oil (preferably organic)
  • 1 egg
  • Fork
  • Bowl
  • Plastic bag

Step-by-step;
  • Melt the coconut oil, and then let it cool down a bit.
  • Add the egg, and whisk it together really good.
  • Take your hair in sections.
  • Use your hand to really get the hair-cure into your hair.
  • The egg will dry pretty quick, so your hair will be really stiff.
  • Put your hair up at the top of your head and put the plastic bag on your head.
  • Knit the plastic bag so that it is tight around your head.
  • Let it stay in for about 20-30 minutes, depending on how much repair your hair need.
  • Wash it off!
You can see Andrea do it herself here!


Haha, I'm laughing so hard right now.

1 comment: