Tuesday, December 27, 2011

What I wore for Christmas

I don't have enough time to show you what I got for Christmas today, since I'm going to bed early today because I have to go to work tomorrow. Therefore I'm going to show you what I wore instead.


I actually found my dress at Christmas morning, right before I had to leave to Oslo to my sister, because that's where we were on Christmas. It was not the dress I was looking for, but it was actually really cute and comfortable. It's all cotton I think, and I really love the cute black bow waist-belt on it. The shoes are from France, Cannes. It's Minelli shoes and it's black suede without toe. The jewelry I bought on BikBok, and the dress is from LMC. I wore this with a classic eyeliner look, but I had gold eyeshadow and gold eyedust beneath the eyeliner. I also lined my waterline. I had pinkish red lips to make it all cute and classic. I got a lot of compliments from my family that evening, so I'm happy with my outfit.





I PROMISE that I will show you what I got for Christmas tomorrow evening. I have already taken the photos, so I just have to write the post and where the things are from and such. Of course I don't know the price and where EVERYTHING is from, but I'll do my best. I'm really looking forward to it. See you tomorrow!

- Don't forget to comment, follow or share!

No comments:

Post a Comment