Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Leather gloves!

Today I wore my black leather gloves I got last year. I think I bought them at Monki, but I'm not quite sure. Some guys in my class started playing with them, and they said I could blog about it. And so I will. Not about them playing with the gloves, but about leather gloves at all.

Leather gloves is a really great accessory for the winter, especially leather gloves with some kind of soft fabric at the inside. The leather really blocks the cold wind outside, leaving you with warm hands. They also look really classic, and I really love that. You can make so many different looks with leather gloves. You can make it classy, rocked, cute or any other look you want, because leather gloves comes in so many shapes, designs and colors.


(Picture from www.nelly.com)

I really like this look, because it looks so masculine and classic. The leather gloves gives the brown coat a much more masculine look. The color matches perfectly and compliments each other really well. Her make-up makes this look a bit more feminine. This coat is a big trend now too, because it's oversized.


(Picture from www.nelly.com)

This look is a more rocked one. The fur jacket changes it all, and the leather gloves end up giving a more rockstar look than classy business woman. I like this a lot, because faux fur and faux leather is a big trend this year, and also they go really great together.

375867_218718671530329_114982095237321_545591_1487681363_n_large
(Picture from www.weheartit.com)

I completely fell in love with these! They are so adorable! I really like the design, and the metallic bow completes the whole glove. This is a good example on how a leather glove can give you that sweet and adorable look.

Tumblr_ldov70htsx1qa1vjco1_1280_large
(Picture from www.weheartit.com)

I don't know what kind of look this is, but I would say rocked or cool. Matching your gloves to your handbag, purse, bag or clutch is a good idea. I like this glove design too, and I've seen it a lot. There was lots of these gloves in London in November.

So, you should definitely invest in a pair of leather gloves. I've had mine for a year, and they're still good. It's a classic and timeless accessory! I chose black ones, because black is a basic color. I'm looking for burgundy, white and brown leather gloves now. I really like the braiding, knitting or laces on mine, I don't know what to call it... Here they are:


(Picture by me)

- Don't forget to comment, follow or share!

No comments:

Post a Comment