Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Daily shopping

I've come to the conclusion that being home alone all day and watching fashion-programs on TV is absolutely not good for my wallet. But, since I just got in at the culture school here in town for contemporary dance, I wanted to give myself a little treat. First I just wanted something simple, like a bracelet or something, so I found a cute bracelet on asos.com that I've seen a few places. I've wanted this bracelet for a while now, so I thought I could buy it. It was on sale too. It's a thin gold bracelet with the text "LOVE" on it, and it's absolutely adorable. I'll post the link to it under the pictures;

 


Thin gold "LOVE" bracelet.

So, besides the bracelet I found a cute hair accessory that will fit me perfectly. When I cut my hair, I didn't realize that it would be more in the way than it was before, so headbands and cute pins/bows are a priority  for me right now. I love the colors and the pattern, it's so typical me. I can't wait to get it. I'll post a link under the pictures here aswell.

 

Aztec print headband.

Finally, to the best buy of the day. I've wanted this for so long, and it finally was on sale. Since I'm going to start serious excercising this summer and fall, I'll be needing new clothes to excercise in. What's better for that than Victorias Secret clothes!?!?! I couldn't help my self! It was adorable. A Victorias Secret PINK shorts with a coral colored border. I love it! I'll post the link under the pictures, and I just cant wait to get it! I'm so satisfied! I hope everyone will be jealous now.



















Victorias Secret PINK shorts.


- Don't forget to comment, follow or share!


No comments:

Post a Comment