Thursday, June 28, 2012

New in from London: Part 1

I decided to do this in outfit post, since I bought most of the clothes in outfits. The ones I didn't buy in outfits, I'll give a whole post to. I think. I'm doing this because it will be more posts, instead of pushing everything into one post. Here it goes;




Pink aztec print tank top from New look.
Light wash aztec print highwaist shorts from Monki.

 Black, pink and gold print earrings from Forever 21.


Pink and gold bracelet + two plain gold bracelets from Forever 21.
Black and gold bracelet from Forever 21.





































Gold braid headband from Forever 21.

So, I hope you like the things I bought. At least I am excremely satisfied with this outfit. It's one of my outfits that are more my style than fashion style. I love how I matched up the whole outfit, from accessories to colors. Gold and pink go extremely well together, and the light wash shorts makes a cut in the outfit so that it's not only gold and pink. The earrings are adorable, and they look great on me. The shorts are something I just randomly found and I had to have. It's one of those pieces not everyone dare to buy. Most of these things were on sale, so I'm not sure if you still can find it in the stores. I hope you do, if you are going to look for them. I'll be back tomorrow with more! See you soon, my lovelies.

2 comments:

  1. I miss your daily Outfit posts, they are always so beautiful <3 Your blog is the only "fashion-related" blog I have ever followed so I hope you keep up the good work!
    But really; enjoy summer while it's here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://highfashionstreet.blogspot.no/2012/07/big-blog-delay.html

      Blogging is a part of me enjoying summer, so really it's work! Thank you for you kind words, it means a lot!

      Delete