Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Outfit of the day: French chic on board



French chic on board


A little french-inspired look today, since I'll be leaving for France tomorrow. The french are known to look casual, but still very chic. A good way to start is wearing stripes. I chose this cute top with a bow at the back, and added a pair of white skinny jeans. I went with nude flats and a nude satchel for this. I love the french style, and I'm there every year, so I tend to pick up on a few of their standard outfits. These are one of them, but usually it's white shorts instead of skinny jeans. To add a bit of sailor to the outfit, I chose this anchor necklace in gold and paired it with simple gold bangles to highlight the gold. The french are also known to have their hair up, instead of down, so a nice braid would look perfect for this. Also, they don't use a lot of makeup, so I just added a gloss for this. I really love this style, because it's so casual, but so chic. Enjoy!


I will try to show you the last pieces from London later today, but I'm going to dinner with my dad and I have to excercise, so I can't promise anything. I don't know how I'll do the blogging tomorrow, so I might have to skip it, but I promise to try to blog from France. I'm not yet sure if I have internet, so we'll see. I'll check it out and come back later with the answers! See you soon, my lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment