Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Outfit of the day: Ragged rockdoll



Ragged rockdoll


I have a thing for boots now, and these are amazing. I love Steve Madden shoes. I added a cool shirt that looks like it's been ruined by the sun and sand, and I paired it with a pair of dark denim shorts with studs. Because of the studs, I figured out what the accessories should be. Dirty silver studs. The ones I chose are perfect for this look. I chose a fringed cross-body bag in the same brown shade as the boots to highlight both the fringes on the top and the color of the boots. I would love a dirty eyes look for this, maybe a brown smokey eye. I would go for sunpowder as a blush for this, and the hair should be rough and volumous. A messy volumous braid would work, but I would prefer to leave my hair unbraided. This is kind of a Miley Cyrus look, so if you love her style this would be perfect for you. Enjoy!


I'll be back later with more of the things I bought in London! See you soon, my lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment