Tuesday, July 10, 2012

New in from London: Part 3

A bit late, but still. Here are the last, no, not the last, but almost the last pieces I got from London. I have my favourite pieces left to show you, but that I will do tomorrow. I really love these pieces, but I have no whole outfit for this, so it's just three pieces I randomly bought. I bought the top in the same store as the aztec print shorts I showed you in part 1. The jewelry is my favourite for now, even though I don't know what to wear them with. I'll figure it out. I will add where the pieces are from at the bottom.































Monki

  • Green transparent top

Dorothy Perkins

  • Gold stud bracelet

New Look

  • Diamond bracelet
  • Diamond circle earrings

I will be back tomorrow with my ABSOLUTE favourite pieces from London. You're gonna love them! See you soon, my lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment