Monday, July 9, 2012

Outfit of the day: Aztec colors



Aztec colors



So, I actually bought this skirt recently, and I wanted to make something with it. I have a sleeveless turquoise blouse, but I think one with sleeves would look just as good. Tuck the blouse into the skirt and drag it up a bit to give it a baggy look. I chose pink shoes to highlight the pink in the skirt. Since there are so many colors in this outfit, go for simple accessories. Not any statement necklaces or anything like that, just simple like the ones I've chosen. I went with gold accessories, because I want this to be a warm outfit, instead of a cold one. And silver makes outfits cold, so. There was a lot of coral in the skirt, so I chose something small like the lipgloss for highlighting that color. Since there is so much coral in the skirt, it doesn't need much highlighting. I would go for a cute look with curls for this. Simple but cute curls. Go easy with the makeup, natural colors instead of bright colors. Adding more color than I've already done, will overdo the whole look. Enjoy!


It's good to be back! I will show you another outfit from London later. I've already taken the pictures, so I will keep my promise. I told you I'd be back on monday, so here I am! See you soon, my lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment