Monday, July 9, 2012

New in from London: Part 2

This must be my favourite outfit from London. Excuse me if the pictures are bad, but I just got out of the shower and I didn't care enough to put on any makeup. My plan for this outfit was actually to wear it for a birthday party of a friend of mine, but I got sick right before the party, so I'm dragging this outfit with me to France, which is where I'll be going this thursday! Can't wait. Well, this is it for outfit number two! I will add where every piece is from at the bottom.














































TopShop

  • Black simple skirt
  • Orange blazer with black decor


     H&M

  • Floral top with back-zipper
  • Neon statement necklace

I hope you like the outfit, because I sure do! I will be back with more tomorrow, so keep checking. See you soon, my lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment