Wednesday, November 9, 2011

London shoe-list

Since I'm going tomorrow there will be two posts today about it. I promised you a wishlist of shoes and clothes, so I'm gonna start with the shortest one. There's not many shoes I want actually, so this will be totally random when I buy them, but I have some thoughts on what kind of shoes I want. So here they are:

1. Boots with wool

I really like this kind of boot, because they are warm and the heels are often very steady. It's not really good for ice and such, but I'll just keep away from the ice then. I found a few pictures of what kind of boots I was thinking;

I really want them in black, because it's sort of a nude color. It fits to everything. I want the wool to be cream white or white. I want a steady and thick heel too. So thats the one I'm going to look for and hopefully will find.

2. Snakeskin shoes

I really got a taste of these because of Jimmy Choo! I love the design on his shoes, so I'll be looking for a copy of this. I like snakeskin, because the pattern is so beautiful. It looks extremely exotic which I love. It also fits to every color. I would love a orange dress with snakeskin shoes. If you read my purse-wishlist a few days ago, you can see that I want a snakeskin clutch too. So that's that. Here the sort of shoe I want;


I love them so insanely much!!! They're from Jimmy Choo.

3. Boots

This is very like the first one, but I want them to go higher up on my leg and I don't want the wool detail like on the first one. I just want them in black with shoelaces. Like this one:

1320580360243410338_large
Without the rivets of course.

4. Flat winter shoes

I have NO idea what I what kind of shape or look I want here, but I want them to be flat and warm. I hope I find anything I like in London that are flat and warm. I don't mind using thick socks or stockings, but I hate walking in heels on a really slack day or if I'm going to walk much. I don't want them to go high up on my leg either, and I definitely don't want any kind of UGG's.

Something like that I guess. They weren't exactly what I wanted but..

5. Nude pumps

I know every girl should have a pair of nude pumps, but I don't. So I'll be looking for beige or light pink pumps in London. Skin toned pumps is something that fit to everything. Powder colors has also been very fashionable this year. Here they are;

I really like these from Steve Madden.

The last one I just want to put in. I'm buying a pair of shoes for a friend of mine.
She wanted them badly and I just told her I could buy them for her. They're from
Primark, from the second floor to the left or something. They are really cute and
they are the perfect New Year's Eve shoes. I have no idea what she's going to wear
them with, but I think it would look great. Here they are;



Wish me luck!!

1 comment: