Monday, June 18, 2012

New in: YSL eyeliner

My mom went to France this weekend, and she brought me something home. Since I'm soon going to London again, and a few weeks after I'll be going to France myself, I only got one thing and I'm really satisfied with it. I told her I needed a pencil eyeliner, preferably Dior, but I'm glad she bought me the YSL one. It's called "YSL Long-lasting eye pencil".
















It's in black, and even the package looks luxurious. I love the colors, because it is REALLY black. It was easy to apply and it left color on my skin very easy, even though I think it was a bit dry. It felt like I really was using a pencil. Other than that I loved it. It came with a sharpener, and in the other end it has a eraser for any mistakes. It looks really glamourous because of the gold decorating. I would highly recommend buying this one if you are looking for a great eyeliner. Because of the easy applying, I think it would be great for experimenting with different eyeliner-looks. Like the cat-eye or classic eyeliner. Can't wait to use it for other looks!














I have been online-shopping today aswell, for makeup this time. I'll be showing you what tomorrow, so I'll see you then. I think I'm getting the other things I've bought tomorrow, but we'll see. See you soon, my lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment