Thursday, June 28, 2012

Outfit of the day: Neon flower dress-up

Hey bitches! I'm back. I had a great time in London, and I will show you some of the things I bought later. I also got the makeup stuff I bought on Cherryculture today, so I can try to show you them and how they look on me. The lipsticks were a bit too creamy, but I will try to make it work. I'm going to grab a salat with a friend of mine now, so I'll see you later!



Neon flower dress-up


This is one of the more simple outfits I've made. You can wear it for casual and formal, actually. Depends on how your style is. I really like the flower trend, and I recently bought a black top with floral print in the front but not in the back, and I really love it. I also bought a black skirt like this, and this is a really lovely classic piece every girl should have. I love how it can look casual and dressy at the same time. I would tuck the top into the skirt and make the top look a bit baggy. The necklace is lovely, and since it's a brighter color than the yellow on the top, it won't disappear. Sandal wedges are beautiful, and they are also a piece that can be both casual and dressy. I chose simple black ones to go with the skirt. The neon clutch is perfect to add a bit more bright yellow to the outfit. I would go with a braid and a flower pin for hairdo, and simple makeup with a pinkish red lipstick. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment